суббота, 9 февраля 2013 г.

ксенон для мазды 6

takes longer to replace both headlights on the NB, then it takes to

had to change a lightbulb (which was a pain on the New Beetle). It

like. The Xenon headlights are great and since I have this car I never

I guess the wide and low headlights give the car the mean look that I

for a fair price. The front of the car looks pretty aggressive.

for a practical car. The Mazda 6 seemed the best choice. A luxury car

useful for a daily driver, so I decided to give up the looks and go

getting a case of beer in it is almost too much to ask. This isn't

get a new owner. I would love to have had the new convertible, but

After four years driving the New Beetle, it was time for the car to

Personal information, such as my address, phonenumber, etc...

This page contains links to my favorite web-sites.

Overview and downloads of some of my private software projects.

The photo gallery contains pictures of holidays, cars, etc...

Overview of my work experiences

Some pictures of my 2004 Mazda 6 Executive (136bhp diesel)

Some pictures of my 1994 Honda VFR-750F

All lot of information and pictures of my 1950 Beetle and 2000

The homepage provides a general introduction about who I am,

Select one of the items listed above.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий